Scouts Canada - Camp Wilabosca
About This Organization       Calendar       Newsletters       Photo Album       Document Library       Members Only Section       Home

Check Availability

 

Welcome to Camp Wilabosca!

Camp Wilabosca is a year round camp on the shores of Windy Lake in the City of Greater Sudbury. The property rests on a beautiful 18 acres with 1820 feet of lake frontage, including two sand beaches. It is not uncommon to see fox, rabbit, squirrel and partridge tracks in the winter. Approximately 80% of the property is treed with the remaining 20% being field. There are four tenting camp sites in the treed area complete with fire pits.

For inquiries regarding the facilities, or if you would like to adjust your arrival/departure times, please contact campwilabosca@gmail.com. You may also visit the Camp website for more information by following http://campwilabosca.ca/?page_id=48

*Effective March 16,2023, Camp Wilabosca, will be accepting bookings up to 1 year in advance on a rolling schedule automatically.

Please note that the cancellation policy terms and conditions remain in effect.

Bookings transferred with more than 4 weeks' notice: 20% non-refundable deposit can be transferred to another booking within the same fiscal year - September 1st to August 31st.

 

***Please note: If you are a 3rd party, like-minded organization and would like to book Camp Wilabosca, you will be required  to submit a valid certificate of insurance from your provider once your booking has been completed. We will also issue you a contract which will need to be signed and returned to us prior to arrival.

(Girl Guides of Canada groups are exempt from this.)

We greatly look forward to welcoming you for your next adventure with Camp Wilabosca!

Please enter duration.
Enter Search Criteria
Category
Date (11/15/2021 - 8/31/2030)
 ❮ February 2024 ❯ 
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282912
3456789
Duration
  day(s)
 
Search Results

Please enter search criteria on the left

Reservation
No reservations.




If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please e-mail: Earl Mumford

Copyright © 1998-2024. All rights reserved.